Saturday, June 22, 2024

My first sculpture 

Creating a sculpture from clay for the first time was very challenging. The body part of five animals were the background for the sculpture. Sculpting an animal figure in clay was both exhilarating terrifying for me as a novice. I started it with a simple vision. I needed more than enough patience for this. 

This journey was full of difficulties. It was some what difficult to make it out of clay. Some times it gets broken and scratched. Those setbacks disappointed me but taught me valuable lesson of resilience and adaptability. I learned to see mistakes as creative problem solving opportunities and fix them. It significantly increased my sculpting skills.

When I finally completed the sculpture, I felt and overwhelming sense of pride and achievement. Though not perfect, the finished piece represented my dedication and growth as an artist. Holding the sculpture in my hands, I realized it was more than just an object. It was a reflection my creative journey and the skills I had developed along the way. This experience ignited a passion for sculpture that continues to inspire my artistic pursuits. 

1 comment:

Life as a night student  ❤👏  Life as a night student has its own set of challenges and experiences. After a long day, it can be hard to fin...