My main problem..💁
Fear of public speaking is a challenge for me. Whenever I have to speak in front of an audience, I feel nervous and anxious. My heart races, my palms sweat, and I worry about making mistakes or forgetting my words. This fear can make even the thought of public speaking stressful.
To overcome this challenge, I know that practice and preparation are essential. By starting with small groups and gradually increasing the size of the audience, I can build my confidence step by step. Thoroughly practicing my speech and becoming comfortable with the material helps to improve my performance.
Overcoming my fear of public speaking will bring many benefits. It will enhance my communication skills, increase my self-confidence, and create new opportunities in both my personal and professional life. Learning to speak confidently in public is a valuable skill that will help me grow and succeed🎓.
But I fear about that. I tried to avoid this but I couldn't.. But I never stop speaking.💙😍🎓....

No comments:
Post a Comment